"Crappy Hour"

"Crappy Hour" A new podcast made by Sam and Jonny in Swansea, UK. Errors will be made, listeners will be blamed.

Friday, September 02, 2005

"Crappy Hour" Episode 2: Salsa

Well.
It's a milestone. Episode 2. Thats one more than one.
We are amazed how far we have got...

This Week:
Sam and Jonny return with another painful episode of "Crappy Hour". Salsa Edition. With Added Salsa. Also contains Old People and other Crap.
Due to Jonny's inability to speak anywhere near the microphone some areas will have low volume. We are sorry. But Jonny does have a new microphone ready for the next episode.

Sam.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey sam! downloadin ur crappy hour hehe! lovin ur work!
    Luv g xx

    ps. joe says u finally got expicit 2 show up !

     
  • At 2:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Funny show guys!! I am a 41 Year old American (eagle lovin' - Bush hatin') short fat white guy from the country of ill repute. Yours is the first Podcast I have ever listened to and I thought it was HILARIOUS. Reminds me of the old (old, old, old, old) days when my friends and I would play records into a microphone and pretend we were DJ's.

    Keep the entertainment up....here is a joke for your next show:

    What do a new Orleans old folks home and an amusement park have in common......a wave pool!!

    Great job - I would leave you my email address, but I have no doubt you wouldn't hesitate to read it on the air - and it is my name@the company I work for!!

    Well done gents - I have lots of friends with ipods (uhhh - AAC players) that have no clue about podcasts (errr I mean blogcasts)

    I will spread the word on this side of the pond

    Oh yeah "Jonny is clever....(but fat - so I hear)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home